We maken BizzStream steeds beter om uw bedrijfsprocessen te kunnen automatiseren. Omdat we u een stem willen geven in de ontwikkeling van BizzStream kunt u hier Feature request plaatsten. Iedere gebruiker kan stemmen op een feature, de feature met de meeste stemmen zal op de roadmap van BizzStream komen.
As an administrator, I want that the guard rule terminates a user action if a user does not confirm so that accidental mistakes are avoided.
(WHY) Some user/bulk actions may have consequences that are hard to revert. In this case, is is desirable to be able to ask the user to confirm that he wants to start an action.
(WHAT) Add confirmation functionality to guard rules in user actions
When a Delete Document rule is part of a user action, a confirmation is shown. Apart form that, no confirmations are shown to the user when an action starts.
This story consists to two parts:
- Adding the rule
- Asking a confirmation when the rule starts
Add the Guard rule
To add a rule, the administrator completes these steps:
- Open a document definition
- Go to the workflow section
- Opens an user action
- Click on insert and then on Guard
- Enters the confirmation text in the Confirmation box (see mockup 1).
- Clicks on Update to remember the changes
- Close the action dialog
- Click on Save to persist the document definition.
BizzStream determines as follows up to what point rules are executed:
1. BizzStream will show a confirmation dialog (see mockup 2) for each of the Guard rules with a confirmation question.
2. If a confirmation dialog is cancelled, no further confirmation dialogs are presented to the user. BizzStream will ask the server to execute the rules up to the Guard rule that was not confirmed.
3. On the server the rules up to the Guard rule that was not confirmed are executed. If one of these rules throws an error or a Guard rule is triggered via the Execute Only If functionality, the user action is interrupted at that point.
Note: A guard rule with a confirmation dialog can thus interrupt the user action if the Execute Only If condition resolves to true, even though the user clicked Ok in the confirmation dialog.
Mockup 1: The confirmation properties in the Guard rule
Mockup 3: The confirmation dialog
As an administrator, I want to enable users to fill out reference fields by scanning a QR code so that the risk of typing errors is reduced.
(WHY) In some cases, reference fields may point to documents that have reference labels that are very similar (say a 10 digit identification code). If users enter this code manually, there is a high risk of typing errors. This can be reduced by completing reference fields by scanning a QR code.
(WHAT) Add support for QR codes to mobile reference field
Mobile reference and autocomplete fields do not have support for QR codes.
This story consists of two parts:
- Enabling QR code support in the layout
- Scanning the QR code
Enabling QR code support
To enable QR code support, the administrator
- Opens a document page layout
- Clicks on the pencil icon of a reference/autocomplete field
- Checks the box Enable QR Code Scanner on Mobile Devices (see mockup 1)
- Clicks on Save to persist the layout
Scanning a QR code
To complete a reference/autocomplete field using a QR code, the user
- Opens a document using the mobile app
- Clicks on the QR code button of the reference/autocomplete field (see mockup 2)
- The QR code scanner now opens (see mockup 3)
- The users scans the QR code
- If one document is found
- If we have a 1-1 autocomplete/reference field, the new value is used and the user returns to the document (see mockup 2).
- If we have a 1-N autocomplete/reference field, the new value is added and the user returns to the document (see mockup 2).
- If multiple documents are found, the user returns to the reference field helper. The search box contains the value of the QR code that was scanned.
The QR code scanner acts as a way to find references. So BizzStream tries to find documents for which the reference label matches with the content of the QR code. It uses the same search method and respects the reference filter. In other words, the QR code scanner is a way to circumvent manually typing search criteria. Apart from that, there is no real difference between manually entering a search string or using the QR code scanner.
Mockup 1: The Enable QR Code Scanner on Mobile Devices checkbox
Mockup 2: The QR code button in the mobile document
Mockup 3: The QR code scanner
Mockup 4: The reference field helper where the search box is filled with a value provided by the QR code scanner
As an administrator, I would like to filter scripts on name and label so that it is easier to find a relevant script.
(WHY) Making it easier to find a script in the list
(WHO) As an administrator
(WHAT) Adding filter fields for name and label
Currently, it is not possible to filter scripts.
When the administrator goes to to Setup > Scripts, he can filter on name and label.
The overview with filter fields for name and label
Use reference to script in REST-header URL edit box.
We now have to enter the URL, for example:
It would be great if we could use a script reference, for example
Where restURL is a variable in the script named "settings".
Now we are able to export from the documentoverview screen. This export may including the headfield within the documents. But as many information is stored within the lines, this information is excluded from the export. So can this functionality be expanded so these grid are expotered as well (maybe to different tabs?)
As so, it would be great is the user can determine/select which grids within the document are to be exporterd.
As an administrator, I would like to be able to define an autocomplete field so that I can help users entering data based on documents in a collection.
Currently, we only have a reference field, which stores references to documents. The autocomplete field behaves very much like a 1-1 reference field, but stores the label of the selected document rather than a reference.
To implement this feature, a couple of changes have to be made.
- Add a new field to the document definition
- Implement a field renderer for desktop
- Implement a field renderer for mobile
New field in document definition
We add a new field type, called Autocomplete to the document definition page:
There are two differences with the reference field:
- When a Related Document is Deleted: This field is not available because the Autocomplete fields stores a label and not a reference.
- Value should be in list of suggestions: This setting enforces that there is at least one document in the collection that has a filter that corresponds to the value entered in the field. In other word, the field will not validate when the user entered a text that does not correspond to one of the suggestions.
It is possible to have a 1-N autocomplete field. In this case, several values will be separated by comma's. For instance, we could have the values "Pizza Restaurant Duit, Pizza Restaurant Amsterdam West".
Implement a field renderer for the desktop
In this case, we can use the Kendo UI Autocomplete.
Implement field renderer for mobile
On mobile, we can use a basic text field for the document:
When the user clicks on the > button, the list of suggestions appears:
Support for "common data", for example: generic PostalCode document, CountryCode document or Currency Code. That way we can model solutions for customers that require the use of Address-data.
Would be very helpfull with Freesmij, VanWerven, etc. Almost every integrations needs this data.
It would be nice that you can influence the behavior of filters. Sometimes you want the filters directly show. In some cases not.
Reason. Filters not directly open means that you have more space for data in the grid.
Now, always open.
As an admin I want to link the groups for users to a menu. This way I don’t have to add users one by one to a menu.
[WHY] So it’s easier to add multiple users to a menu
[WHAT] Add groups to menus
It is only possible to add users to a menu one by one either by using the UI, REST or script.
Add groups to the multiselect dropdown of the Users field.
The groups should initially by atop the dropdownlist.
Customer support service by UserEcho